As per the guidelines of UGC and the Supreme Court an Anty-Sexual Harassment Committee has been established by the college to provide a healthy atmosphere to the students of the college. Anty-Sexual Harassment Committee deals with issues relating to sexual harassment. The committee is formed to prevent sexual assault and other related crimes on girls students.
Sexual harassment includes unwelcome sexually determined behavior such as:
- Verbal or Physical threats
- Insulting, Abusive, Embarrassing or Patronizing behavior or comments.
- Offensive gestures, Language, Rumors, Gossip or Jokes.
- Humiliating, Intimidating, Demeaning and Persistent criticism, Open hostility.
- Suggestive comments or Body Language
- Isolation or exclusion from normal work or study place.
- Unwanted physical contact, Ranging from an invasion of space to a serious assault.
Anty-Sexual Harassment Cell assures all the complaints of the students, teaching and non-teaching staffs are treated with dignity and respect and the complaints should be maintained confidential.